lundi 30 mars 2015

Amazon AWS Domain forwarding with masking issue

So I have my domain that is registered with GoDaddy. It's set up to forward to this address: ( http://ift.tt/1EsxPQK ) with masking, so you can only see the domain name and not the full URL.


When I view that page on my phone by entering the domain name, the page does not render properly (the media queries I've set don't work). However, if I view the page on my phone from the full AWS URL, the page renders as it should and the media queries work as they should. The page works perfectly fine on my desktop computer.


GoDaddy support said this is an iFrame issue in AWS or AWS doesn't allow forwarding with masking. How would I fix this problem and get the address to forward with no issues and render properly?


Thank you!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire