dimanche 29 mars 2015

Elastic Beanstalk intermittently activates rack 1.5.2, but my Gemfile requires rack 1.6.0

I am running a standard Rails 4.2.0 app on Elastic Beanstalk. The container is the 64-bit Amazon Linux 2014.09 v1.0.9 box running Ruby 2.1.4, Puma 2.9.1 and Nginx 1.6.2.


When I push code to this environment, I get the following error in the puma.log: "You have already activated rack 1.5.2, but your Gemfile requires rack 1.6.0. Prepending bundle exec to your command may solve this."


I do not remember seeing these errors a few months ago when I was testing and it seems to be intermittent. Sometimes I push and everything works, other times I push and it fails.


http://ift.tt/19iUgtY suggests that there may be a bug in /opt/elasticbeanstalk/support/conf/puma.conf, but I've patched that file and the error still occurs. I've also made sure I have to have puma and rack in my Gemfile.


What is the most production ready and sustainable way to get my EC2 instances to load the right version of rack?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire