vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Create basic AWS CloufFormation Template for single server

I have no experience with AWS CloudFormation Templates so I apologize for the incredibly simple question which I can't find an answer to because I think it is so basic.

I am trying to create a cloudformation template for a single server in AWS Test Drive. Here is the criteria:

Deploy AMI Force m3-large Will be running in a single location Get a public IP Spit back the public DNS or public IP address

Everything I've looked up wants to be more complex than I need and I can't figure out which pieces are needed and which ones can be taken out. What is the bare minimum to deploy a single ami with no customization (all customization is performed inside the VM during bootup.

Thanks for your help.




1 commentaire:

  1. It'sVery informative blog and useful article thank you for sharing with us , keep posting learn more
    AWS Online Training Bangalore

    RépondreSupprimer