vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Deploy Docker environment on Elastic Beanstalk

I just "Dockerized" my infrastructure into containers. The environment basically is one nginx-php-fpm container which contains nginx configured with php-fpm. This container connects to multiple data-containers which contains the application files for the specific component.

I've seen multiple talks on deploying a single container to Beanstalk, but I'm not sure how I would deploy an environment like this. Locally the environment works. I got my nginx-php-fpm container using the --volumes-from flag to a data-container.

How would I create the same environment on Beanstalk? I can't find the option to volume from another container. Also is there a good platform that handles the Docker orchestration yet?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire