vendredi 31 juillet 2015

hosting a laravel application in aws elastic beanstalk with rds db instance

I have successfully completed deploying my application on elastic beanstalk. But when I call the URL it shows (I have exported my table to RDS DB instance)

ErrorException in Connector.php line 47: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out (View: /var/app/current/local/resources/views/themes/default1/client/cart.blade.php)

My database.php configuration is:

'mysql' => [
        'driver'    => 'mysql',
        'host'      => 'rds.cvp31y7ebg1x.us-west-2.rds.amazonaws.com:3306',
        'database'  => 'rdsdb',
        'username'  =>'rdsuser',
        'password'  => '******',
        'charset'   => 'utf8',
        'collation' => 'utf8_unicode_ci',
        'prefix'    => '',
        'strict'    => false,
    ],

Please help me to figure out this problem.

Thanks.




1 commentaire:

  1. you need to add the security group of your ec2 instance to your RDS security groups

    RépondreSupprimer