vendredi 17 avril 2015

Create Fn::GetAtt references between cloudformation templates

I'm creating custom cloudformation templates and I understand that you can use your outputs to call in parameters from other templates into other templates using the Fn::GetAtt feature.


Currently my VPC template has, for example;



"ParentVPC" : {
"Description" : "VPC ID",
"Value" : { "Ref" : "VPC" }
},
"DBSubnet01" : {
"Description" : "DB Subnet 01",
"Value" : {"Ref": "DBSubnet01"}
}


So from my application template I'm wondering how I would call those in as parameters. I have tried;



"ParentVPC" : {
"Type" : "AWS::EC2::VPC::Id",
"Description" : "VPC of Parent"
},
"DBSubnet01": {
"Description" : "Reference to VPC DBSubnet01",
"Type" : "List<AWS::EC2::Subnet::Id>",
"ConstraintDescription": "must be list of EC2 subnet ids"
}


Any suggestions welcomw





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire