What exactly is aws vpn cloudhub?
As far as I can tell it's a configuration pattern moreso than an actual bit of software.
The documentation (http://ift.tt/1GrJO24) mentions
The VPN CloudHub operates on a simple hub-and-spoke model that you can use with or without a VPC.
However it seems to be a method for CGWs to communicate to each other, not for CGWs to communicate across multiple VPCs. Is this correct?
I'm hoping to use it as a method of extending one CGW.
CGW -1to1-> CloudHub -1toMany-> VPCs
There is a limitation where per region only one VPC is allowed to connect via VPN to one CGW (identified by public IP).
I'm theorising that if I extend my single CGW to a VPC running Cloudhub then I can then work around that limitation by connecting my other VPCs to the CloudHub VPCs..
If you've been able to follow my logic thus far (god help you), what do you think?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire