lundi 20 avril 2015

AWS Code Deploy Error on Before Install Cannot Solve

So I am attempting to setup CodeDeploy for my application and I keep getting an error during the BeforeInstall part of the deployment. Below is the error.

Error Code UnknownError
Script Name
Message No such file or directory - /opt/codedeploy-agent/deployment-root/06100f1b-5495-42d9-bd01-f33d59fb5deb/d-NL5K1THE8/deployment-archive/appspec.yml
Log Tail

I assumed this meant the YAML file was in the wrong place. However it is in the root directory of my revision. I have tried using a simple AppSpec file like so instead of a more complex one.

    ## YAML Template.
---
version: 0.0
os: linux
files:
  - source: /
    destination: /home/ubuntu/www

More or less since this is a first deployment I want it to add all files in the revision to the public directory on the web server.

I am tearing my hair out over this and I feel it is a simple issue. I have the IAM policies and roles correct and I have CodeDeploy setup and running on my instance I am trying to deploy to.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire