lundi 20 avril 2015

Migrate a python software easily to other hosts (running on ubuntu)

I have built a software running on an ubuntu 14.04, it runs on a python environment with a lot of dependencies (databases, flask, etc...).

I am trying to figure out the best way to have an easily and portable environment for migration. For example, if I want to install the software on another computer or maybe AWS...

I checked out some solutions and for now, Vagrant, Puppet, Chef look interesting but I am a bit confused. Furthermore, the software requires high performances and it would be way too slow to run it on a VM.

What are your thoughts on that ? Basically an easy way to install a software with all his dependencies and being able to migrate the environment on whatever host I would need. Thanks a lot




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire