lundi 29 juin 2015

AWS Pricing VS Google-Cloud-Platform Pricing

I want to host my website (PHP/MySQL) on a cloud platform. For sure, my website is new and I don't think that I will be too much traffic. So, I tried to compare the lowest config costs of cloud services between google and AWS. The lowest config cost according Google Cloud Platform pricing calculator is as follows:

  • Google Compute Engine (f1-micro): $4.09
  • Google Cloud SQL (D0 Instance): $11.30
  • Datastore (1GB): $0.18
  • Total: $15.57 (For details, have a look on this link: https://goo.gl/wJZikT )

Meanwhile, the lowest config cost according AWS Pricing calculator is:

  • Amazon EC2 (t1.micro): $14.64
  • Amazon RDS (db.t1.micro with 1GB of storage): $18.42
  • Amazon S3: $0.11
  • Total: $33.17

(For details, have a look on this link http://goo.gl/Pe7dFt )

My question is: how can it be that there is a big difference in the coast of cloud services between google cloud platform and AWS? Is there any thing wrong in my estimation? If it is the case please share with me a link on the configuration of the minimal configuration on AWS...

Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire