mardi 30 juin 2015

S3 to RDS file management system

I'm new to AWS and have a feasibility question for a file management system I'm trying to build. I would like to set up a system where people will use the Amazon S3 browser and drop either a csv or excel file into their specific bucket. Then I would like to automate the process of taking that csv/excel file and inserting that into a table within RDS. Now this is assuming that the table has already been built and those excel/csv file will always be formatted the same and will be in the same exact place every single time. Is it possible to automate this process or at least get it to point where very minimal human interference is needed. I'm new to AWS so I'm not exactly sure of the limits of S3 to RDS. Thank you in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire