lundi 29 juin 2015

Can I use loopback of version higher than 2.0 on AWS?

I am trying to develop server-side using loopback with database connector. However, I am quite confused with installing loopback on AWS.

reference for installing loopback on AWS

This website mentioned that only loopback of version 2.0 could be installed. Yet, when I browse through loopback website, http://ift.tt/1QZrN0m, this website shows that it seems possible to install loopback of version higher than 2.0 on AWS. Since there are some features only available after version 2.1x, it would be nice if AWS allows installation of loopback of version higher than 2.0. Could anyone help me solve the problem? BTW, I am only using free tier of AWS and do not intend to pay at this moment.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire