mardi 28 juillet 2015

setup sub domain amazon using Route 53

im really confused regarding setting up sub domain on amazon using their DNS service (hosted zones) and another 3rd party registrar. This is because i found different solutions some include add CNAME record and others say add using virtual host in the apache server

so should i do both or adding the CNAME in the records is enough.

so far, I have tried the first solution

I have added CNAME record (for example, let s assume my website is example.com) so I have added CNAME subdomain.example.com pointing to http://ift.tt/1mkFFUG. I have waited for 1 day so the DNS settings to be propagated, still when I check the website i get an error.

i've also tried to add virtual host in my conf file, but it didn't work at all.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire