mardi 29 septembre 2015

PostgreSQL Permissions in Amazon RDS using Flyway Migration

I'm trying to get Flyway up and running for database source control of Postgres and am running into permissions issues.

Scenario: New database on AWS RDS PostgreSQL instance.

  • RDS superuser configured is "postgres" and I login as that to create the db and setup roles.

  • I create a "flyway_user" account that I want the flyway tool to use and add it to the rds_superuser role.

  • I create a couple schemas that flyway will manage and GRANT ALL ON SCHEMA to the "flyway_user" account.

When I then try to have flyway to a migration to create tables in these schemas I get an error of permission denied. So what am I missing here? Thanks in advance for any advice.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire