jeudi 15 octobre 2015

AWS Crash Issue and the website now does not work

We hosted our website in an AWS EC2 instance The instance is a t2.micro instance and is in running state.

I am able to ssh into the server. Apache, ftp, mysql, postfix servers are running and the daemon's are listening. I've checked using these commands :

netstat -tnlp ps -auxf

800 MB of Memory is free out of 1024 MB in RAM (so plenty)

I just disabled SSL, Opcach & Varnish and removed their packages, not dependecies. Restarted the apache and msql services. And there was a memory leak happened. And I could not execute any command, as a result I had to force reboot via AWS Management console. After the instance restarted I am able to ssh into the instance, restarted all services and they are now up and running.

Unfortunately when I visit the site, it throws error as connection could not be established. But rechecked the IP's in both A record of Godaddy's DNS records and from AWS console. Since our instance uses a Elastic IP, so it is persistent across reboots




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire