mercredi 14 octobre 2015

Domain name not showing up in DNS

It's been couple of days that I transferred my domain name from one AWS to another--dev environment to production. The problem is, the domain name isn't showing up in any DNS (Amazon or Google). I'm pretty sure I've configured the hosted zone correctly.

I'm also trying to verify SES which is failing and I also set MX records (Gmail) which don't work. The MX records and SES were set couple of days ago. Additionally, I created an A record to point to a elastic load balancer DNS name.

Any suggestions on what might be the problem? It's been couple of days and from past StackOverflow posts as well as past experience, DNS propagation on Amazon's server doesn't take more than 15 minutes.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire