mercredi 14 octobre 2015

Database trouble deploying django app to amazon beanstalk

I tried to deploy my Django application to AWS beanstalk. For this I was following this tutorial: http://ift.tt/1QLXiYn

However, when I use deploy the app using eb create, I get a MySQL error

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

I am guessing this is because I haven't done any database configuration (the document above doesn't mention a configuration step even once). So, I tried to add an RDS database using this guide: http://ift.tt/1K9bmoC.

Now, I am getting the error that

RDS requires that you have a subnet selected in at least two Availability Zones.

When I tried to create this subnets, other issues involving VPN's etc crop up. Can someone please help me get a simple django app up and running on the aws? Thanks!




1 commentaire:

  1. DevRabbit IT Solutions Inc. is a Xamarin Mobile Application Development company offering Xamarin Consulting services.

    RépondreSupprimer