mardi 13 octobre 2015

How to associate Godaddy with AWS?

I have followed the tutorial and down everything.

  • I created a S3 Busket

  • I created the R53 and set the hosted zone

  • I bought a domain on godaddy and set the Elastic IP address

My question:

  1. Forwarding

What should I type in Forwarding in domain settings? I know for subdomain I should put the S3 busket.com as subdomain. But when I typed it, it said exceed the length. Or should I put it in FORWARD TO?

  1. Do I need to change the name servers? Some people say I should copy the 4 name servers from Route53 and some people say I don't need it.

  2. ZONE FILE Host @: What should I put here? domain name: www.example.com OR s3 bucket.com?

  3. In AWS my domain in R53 is empty. Is this right?

I've been worked on this for 3 days and I would truly appreciate you for the help.




1 commentaire:

  1. dmcaignoredhosting.com is a leading offshore hosting company. Providing Quality Web Hosting Since 2014 to 1200+ Happy Clients.

    RépondreSupprimer