mardi 13 octobre 2015

Can you send SNS push notification from lambda function in Amazon AWS?

I am developing an application with Amazon AWS and what I am trying to achieve is to attach a lambda function to DynamoDB table, so after a new row is added ,the lambda function is triggered. In the above mentioned lambda function I want to add the functionality to send a push notification with Amazon SNS service, but I could not find any information in their documentation if that is possible and if it is, what exactly needs to be done to get it working? What I found in their documentation is that you can attach lambda function trigger to a SNS topic, which means that after a notification is pushed then the function is called, but what I am interested in is to send a push notification directly from lambda function. I would appreciate if someone shed some light on this topic for me.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire