vendredi 27 février 2015

AWS Lambda S3 Bucket Notification via CloudFormation

I'm trying to create a Lambda notification via CloudFormation but getting an error about the ARN format being incorrect.


Either my CloudFormation is wrong or it doesn't support the Lambda preview yet.



{
"AWSTemplateFormatVersion": "2010-09-09",
"Parameters": {
"LambdaArn": {
"Type": "String",
"Default": "arn:aws:lambda:{some-region}:{some-account-id}:function:{some-fn-name}"
}
},
"Resources": {
"EventArchive": {
"Type": "AWS::S3::Bucket",
"Properties": {
"NotificationConfiguration": {
"TopicConfigurations": [
{
"Event": "s3:ObjectCreated:Put",
"Topic": {
"Ref": "LambdaArn"
}
}
]
}
}
}
}
}


But when I push up this CloudFormation I get the message:



The ARN is not well formed


Does anyone have idea as to what this means? I know the example above has been modified so not to use my actual ARN, but in my actual code I've copied the ARN directly from the GUI.


Also, interestingly I was able to create the notification via the AWS console, and so I just assume that AWS CloudFormation doesn't yet support this feature (even though that's not quite clear I don't think when reading the documentation).





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire