vendredi 27 février 2015

result doesn't appear in browser of amazon dynamodb

I have written a php code of dynamodb API to get some data on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. I have configured the PHP AWS SDK, but when I execute the code over the browser the result doesn't appear there. However, when I execute it through the terminal, works perfectly.


php api_dynamodb_code.php


I need this working in the browser. I tested it using Google Chrome and FireFox with the same result.


I added echo 'Test1';


at the beginning and when I execute it,


Test1 apears in the browser, however when I added


echo 'Test2'; after using


Aws\DynamoDb\DynamoDbClient; $client = DynamoDbClient::factory(array( 'profile' => 'default', 'region' => 'us-west-2' ));


it didn't show in the browser. But both appears in Terminal using php command.


apache2, libapache2-mod-php5, mysql-server, php5-mysql, php5, php5-crul all are installed.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire