mercredi 29 avril 2015

Remote database connection in AWS database server

I am a new user of Amazon Web Server. I deployed a .net application on these Elastic Beantalk. It created a instance for RDS. I tried to login in using these RDS address and credential in Miscroft SQL Management Studio. It shows the following message.

Cannot connect to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.us-west-2.rds.amazonaws.com.

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 53)

How can I access amazon database server from my MS SQL Management Studio?

Thanks all




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire