jeudi 30 avril 2015

Warnings when validating AWS Elastic Transcoder HLS file using Apple's Media Stream Validator

I am currently transcoding my videos using AWS Elastic Transcoder. I create a job, and add outputs for the following quality presets:

  • System Preset: HLS Audio - 64k
  • System Preset: HLS 400k
  • System Preset: HLS 1M
  • System Preset: HLS 2M

I then create a master playlist called index and these outputs/presets to it.

When the video is done transcoding, I'm using Apple's Media Stream Validator tool via terminal to validate the index file.

Here are the warnings that I am getting:

1) PROGRAM-ID has been deprecated and is no longer a valid attribute for #EXT-X-STREAM-INF
2) #EXT-X-ALLOW-CACHE should only be in master playlist
3) Unable to read video timestamps in track 1; this may be due to not having a key frame in this segment
4) Unable to read decode timestamps in track 1; this may be due to not having a key frame in this segment

I am not using any custom presets, only the ones that I listed above. These warnings happen with both videos recorded on the user's iPhone, and youtube videos that I have downloaded and converted to .mov files before converting them using Elastic Transcoder.

I know I can't be the only one experiencing these issues since they are defaults provided by AWS Elastic Transcoder.

I am worried that these warnings will prevent my iOS app from being accepted into the App Store.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire