jeudi 28 mai 2015

IntraWeb on Windows server on aws amazon

I have a web application with intraweb and i want to run it from my Windows server that is on aws amazon on port 80. So when i put my IP to open the web. The port 80 is opened and on aws amazon the HTTP security group is open. On the server the intraweb is open and running fine and when i request the 127.0.0.1/$/ runs fine, BUT when i go to a PC and put my IP does not open the web.I don't want to use IIS. Why I cant open the web from a PC? How I can do this?

I have try:

  • Added security group http on the console aws.amazon source 0.0.0.0/0
  • stoped the iis from the server and opened intraweb

And on the browser pc when i run xx.xx.xx.xxx(myip)

  • This webpage is not available



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire