vendredi 29 mai 2015

socket io server running on port 90 - AWS ec2 - security group port is open - yet can't connect

I have a running nodejs based socket.io server on AWS ec2, this server is running on port 90, and i can run the local tests on this server at the same port.

netstat -a shows me the port 90 as open as well for connections

tcp        0      0 localhost:3001          *:*                     LISTEN     
tcp        0      0 *:90                    *:*                     LISTEN  

I can vouch for the fact that I have the port 90 open on my security group settings, yet I can not connect at the port 90 to my server. I am not doing anything as foolish as making my clients connect over the localhost.

I have tried telnet to my server at the port 90 but it doesn't work

I have port 22 and 80 open as well and I can very well telnet to them.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire