dimanche 21 juin 2015

Making a django application running on 127.0.0.1:8000 accessible everywhere?

I only have ssh access to a server. It is ubuntu from amazon aws. I have uploaded my django project to it. When I run the command python manage.py runserver or any variants of it, the server starts.

But as you know this will not allow me to access the web application from my browser which resides on a different network.

My question is

What would be the way that after I give my command to runserver either via django's development server or gunicorn. I may access it from the outside world by typing IP:8000 in my browser.

Secondly I would like to turn the access to IP:8000 on/off as needed. Like I may allow access for 5 minutes and then run a command to stop the access from outside world?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire