vendredi 28 août 2015

Amazon AWS EC2 Hamachi - Ping possible but no RTSP Stream on Port 8554

This is a question in relation with: LIVE555 RTSP Stream on Amazon AWS EC2 Public IP

I decided to set up a VPN with Hamachi in order to stream a LIVE555 RTSP stream via the VPN to a remote PC.

I installed Hamachi. Restarted the PC. Restarted the Hamachi2Svc numerous times. AWS Security Group: Allowed all incoming and outcoming traffic on all ports.

Strange thing: I am able to ping the Hamachi IP from both ends (From Remote PC -> Server, From Server -> Remote PC) and get valid responses. However, in VLC I can't get a connection to the RTSP Stream hosted on rtsp://xx.xxx.xx.xxx:8554/stream.

However, I am able to watch the stream on the server locally with VLC.

Do you guys have an idea what's going on here?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire