dimanche 30 août 2015

Solr - Importing XML

System Tech Specs:

Amazon AWS EC2, 1GHZ, CPU1GB Memory, 30GB HardDrive, 4GB Swap, PHP5.3 (Codeigniter), MySQL.

When I use this "bin/post -c gettingstarted example/exampledocs/*.xml" to import the Solr XML examples and do a search via Query it gives results.

BUT when I do a cleanup using "bin/solr stop -all ; rm -Rf example/cloud/" and then restarting solr using "bin/solr start -e cloud -noprompt" exporting my MYSQL table into XML using "mysqldump --xml -u root -p dbname tablename > tablename.xml" and then again using "bin/post -c gettingstarted example/exampledocs/*.xml" to index my own MySQL table in XML format I get

POSTing file tblcity.xml (application/xml) to [base] 1 files indexed. COMMITting Solr index changes to http://localhost:8983/solr/gettingstarted/update... Time spent: 0:00:00.398

Then when I go to search using Query for items in my file I get

"response": {
"numFound": 0,
"start": 0,
"maxScore": 0,
"docs": []

Even though there are items in my list which I have queried.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire