lundi 31 août 2015

AWS Opsworks : AWS Flow (ruby) layer cant be combined with Custom Layer?

My objective:
To have some instances in my stack be members of an AWS Flow (Ruby) layer and a custom layer.

What have I tried:
I have a AWS Flow (Ruby) layer that is working great. (thanks AWS!)
I have also created a custom layer.
My instance is a member of both layers.
I have a custom application type 'Other' called sqspoller
I try to deploy my custom application to my custom layer.

What I expected to happen:
Opsworks chef deploys my code to directory specified in my app setup.

What has happened:
Info in deployment log (which exits as a success).

2015-08-31T16:58:48+00:00] INFO: Skipping deploy::aws-flow-ruby application sqspoller as it is not an AWS Flow Ruby app

It appears since I have an AWS-Flow Ruby layer, only aws-flow ruby app can be deployed to instances in that layer?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire