vendredi 28 août 2015

Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.4.0:java (default-cli)

I'm working on datastax cassandra java driver project using Maven. I've tried to build it successfully in local machine with maven and Eclipse.

However, when I deployed the project in Amazon AWS. Every time, I ran the exec:java -Dexec.mainClass=”com.example.cassandra.App”, which is a simple Hello World java file. However, I got an error:

 [ec2-user@ip-172-31-18-93 simple-client]$ mvn exec:exec
-Dexec.mainClass=”com.example.cassandra.App”

Error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.4.0:exec (default-cli) on project simple-client: The parameters 'executable' for goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.4.0:exec are missing or invalid -> [Help 1]

However, sometime when i went into the target/classes and run java com.example.cassandra.App, it can show hello world! successfully. But when I add new java file like SimpleClient.java and compile it and run, it shows the error above.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire