mardi 13 octobre 2015

Amazon Product Advertising API - Showing prices and images?

I am currently investigating into the Amazon Product Advertising API and hoping to produce an XML response that contains details including an Item price and images.

This is a typical example of the URL I am using with the relevant parameters for searching on an item i.e ItemSearch:

        IDictionary<string, string> r1 = new Dictionary<string, String>();

        r1["Service"] = "ItemSearch";
        r1["ResponseGroup"] = "Images";
        r1["AssociateTag"] = "AssociateTag";
        r1["Operation"] = "ItemSearch";
        r1["Condition"] = "New";
        r1["Availability"] = "Available";
        r1["SearchIndex"] = "Apparel";
        r1["Keywords"] = itemToSearch;

        requestUrl = _signedRequestHandler.Sign(r1);

The above URL builder will give me a URL whose response contains images (as I'm using 'Images' in the 'ResponseGroup') setting this to 'Offers' would give me prices but no images, I want both, is this possible?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire