mardi 6 octobre 2015

AWSCognito connecting Facebook and own developer authenticated identities

I am trying to connect my AWSCognitoIdentities as referenced here http://ift.tt/1V1q22e

// Initialize a Logins map for the authentication tokens.
Map logins = new HashMap();

// Add the custom identity for this user
logins.put("custom", identifier);

// If your user is also logged in with Facebook, Amazon, or Google, we can now add
// the session token.
logins.put("graph.facebook.com", Session.getActiveSession().getAccessToken());

// Add the new map we created to the credentials provider.
credentialsProvider.setLogins(logins);

I am not getting any errors when I run this but I can only see my custom developer authenticated provider linked to the user from the Amazon Console.

Any thoughts on what I could be missing?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire