jeudi 19 février 2015

get a permanent browseNodeId from amazon product API

I'm using Amazon Product API to get new products of certain category everyday.

Sometimes the BrowseNodeId changes, let's say I want to get new books about 'Python', at the moment I'm calling Amazon API like this:


get_new_products(BrowseNodeId=36848)


but sometimes BrowseNodeId changes and I get this error:



InvalidParameterValue: AWS.InvalidParameterValue: 36848 is not a valid value for BrowseNodeId. Please change this value and retry your request.



What can I do to keep the BrowseNodeId of Python updated? Which API should I use to get the BrowseNodeId passing the string 'Python'?


I need something like this getBrowseNodeId('Python') to get the correct and updated BrowseNodeId to avoid the error posted over.


Any advice or workflow that I can follow?


Thanks in advance. Best regards.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire