dimanche 29 mars 2015

Using the ruby SDK, how can I get an SSL certificate signed for my AWS EC2 instance?

I have created a pem and crt file to use with my EC2 instance on AWS. I have 2 questions here:


1) The configuration instructions say: "Normally, at this stage you would submit your CSR to a Certificate Authority (CA) to apply for a digital server certificate." To whom do I send the certificate and how do I do it? Sorry, first time for me.


2) I am horribly confused about the uploading process to AWS. I have seen articles on uploading to a load balancer and uploading to IAM. I am using an EC2 instance and not, as far as I know a "load balancer" and I do not use IAM security. So how should I upload and what do I need to do?


Yours very confused seeking help ...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire