mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Django: UnicodeDecodeError while trying to read template 500.html

I am trying to deploy my django application to a production environment with AWS Elastic Beanstalk. In my staging environment, where I have DEBUG=True, everything is fine, but when DEBUG=False I am getting the error UnicodeDecodeError while trying to read template /home/docker/code/django-app/templates/500.html


Here is my 500.html template:



{% extends "base.html" %}
{% load i18n %}

{% block title_html %}{% trans 'Server error (500)' %}{% endblock %}

{% block content %}
<h1>{% trans 'Server Error <em>(500)</em>' %}</h1>
<p>
{% trans "There has been an error. It's been reported to the site administrators and should be fixed shortly. Thank you for your patience." %}
</p>

{% endblock %}




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire