samedi 27 décembre 2014

how to create a amazon cloud machine using ec2

I am new to the amazon world.


I have got an amazon ec2 machine with it's public dns and a .pem file . i have connected to the machine using putty by generating a ppk file . now i am able to login to the remote machine using root user. Can someone help me how to create a remote desktop machine or as a cloud machine like the way windows has a rdp feature so that i can install the software. Do i need to install vncserver on it ?. if yes, is there any handy video or documentation which can provide me steps to connect . i have to install appache 2 and mysql on it.


Appreciate your help.


P.S. I can't see any instance on the amzon ec2 which can be created with the machine dns i have got.


Thanks.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire