mercredi 31 décembre 2014

kinesis stream account incorrect

I have setup my pc with python and connections to AWS. This has been successfully tested using the s3_sample.py file, I had to create an IAM user account with the credentials in a file which worked fine for S3 buckets. My next task was to create an mqtt bridge and put some data in a stream in kinesis using the awslab - awslabs/mqtt-kinesis-bridge. This seems to be all ok except I get an error when I run the bridge.py. The error is:



Could not find ACTIVE stream:my_first_stream error:Stream my_first_stream under account 673480824415 not found.


Strangely this is not the account I use in the .boto file that is suggested to be set up for this bridge, which are the same credentials I used for the S3 bucket



[Credentials]
aws_access_key_id = AA1122BB
aws_secret_access_key = LlcKb61LTglis


It would seem to me that the bridge.py has a hardcoded account but I can not see it and i can't see where it is pointing to the .boto file for credentials. Thanks in Advance





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire