samedi 27 décembre 2014

Re-using database connection in Java

I have following JavaAWS class in Groovy (it is using Java AWS SDK), but now I don't know how to re-use database connection in stage1 and stage2. Basically I'd like to use the same database connection everywhere and now I am not sure what is the way to achieve it.


My ReplicateInstanceStatus and ReplicateMetricStatistics classes are empty for the moment so I haven't pasted it there.



public class JavaAWS {

Object database = null

public static void main(String[] args) {
def obj = new JavaAWS()
obj.run()
}
public JavaAWS() {
database = new MongoClient()
}

public void run() {
println "Running stage 1 ReplicateInstanceStatus"
def stage1 = new ReplicateInstanceStatus()
def ret1 = stage1.run()

println "Running stage 2 ReplicateMetricStatistics"
def stage2 = new ReplicateMetricStatistics()
def ret2 = stage2.run()

}
}




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire