vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Elastic Beanstalk or Heroku for application needing LAMP Stack

I am developing an iOS mobile game and need some help with what hosting provider to use. I've played with Elastic Beanstalk and it seems fairly simple. Upload code via git or zip and configure database and the app is up and running. Are there any downsides to this? It seems way to simple to host a iOS mobile game.


Heroku, although others say it is easier to set up, was harder to figure out for me. I do not have any network administration experience so I was wondering what hosting provider would you go with.


Any other recommedations? Looking for the most simple set up but to have an autoscale feature as well.


Thank you so much for your help!


Randy





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire