mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Spring Cloud - SQS

I'm trying to get a simple queue handler working with the Spring Cloud framework. I've successfully got the message handler polling the queue, However. The problem I'm seeing is that when I post a message to the queue, my handler is failing to unmarshall the payload in to the required java Object.



@MessageMapping("MyMessageQueue")
@SuppressWarnings("UnusedDeclaration")
public void handleCreateListingMessage(@Headers Map<String, String> headers, MyMessage message) {
//do something with the MyMessage object
}


The error I'm getting is



No converter found to convert to class MyMessage


As I understand it, the @MessageMapping should use Jackson to unmarshall my JSON payload into a MyMessage object. However its complaining that it cannot find a converter.


Has anyone come across this?


I'm using the 1.0.0.BUILD-SNAPSHOT version of Spring Cloud.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire