lundi 29 décembre 2014

Migrating DNS Service for an Existing Domain to Amazon Route 53

I have read all the information about my question in this article (Amazon Guide). Actually I have a domain .net bought in Amazon working correctly but I need migrate a .ly domain to route my request to my Elastic Beanstalk (like .net domain).


I have requested the zone file like say in the article:



If you can get a zone file from your current DNS service provider, you can import your existing DNS configuration into your Amazon Route 53 hosted zone, which greatly simplifies the process of creating resource record sets. Try asking customer support for your current DNS service provider how to get a zone file or a records list.



This is my zone file (domain is not the real name, is just a example):



; Zone file for domain.ly
$TTL 14400
domain.ly. 86400 IN SOA dns1.onlydomains.net. support.libyaonline.com. (
2014120106 ;Serial Number
86400 ;refresh
7200 ;retry
3600000 ;expire
86400 ;minimum
)
domain.ly. 86400 IN NS dns1.onlydomains.net.
domain.ly. 86400 IN NS dns3.onlydomains.net.
domain.ly. 14400 IN A 96.127.***.54
localhost 14400 IN A 127.0.0.1
www 14400 IN CNAME domain-env.elasticbeanstalk.com.


I have imported it and I have read all the article but and I don't understand what I need to do in the next steps.


I don't know what to do with de NS and SOA... Do I need contact with the domain .ly support again?


Some Important Details:



  • The IP 96.127.###.54 is not the IP of my Elastic BeanStalk, I have other IP (like this 54.77.###.42)

  • The CNAME domain-env.elasticbeanstalk.com is not the correct. I changed it for newelastic-domain.elasticbeanstalk.com (and it's working fine with the .net domain)


This is the last step, that I don't understand... (Updating Your Registrar's Name Servers)


Thank you so much for the help!!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire