samedi 27 décembre 2014

How to deploy existing app with CodeDeploy on a new EC2 instance

I use CodeShip to deploy my app to AWS EC2 instances when a new app version is out. CodeShip first packages my app into .zip and puts it in S3. Each deployment package is being generated with different file name. When I deploy with CodeShip, they create a new revision in CodeDeploy and deploys it to all current instances.


On the one direction, every time I deploy new version it's being deployed to all my already up instances, but how can I deploy the latest revision of my app from CodeDeploy to the new born instance? Is there any way using the aws-sdk (Ruby or cli) to achieve this?


I use OpsWorks to maintain my instances and I use custom Chef cookbook to build the environment.


Thanks





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire