mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Automate a data compiler with PHP (preferably)

I get data from a few API's that needs to be compiled daily to be summarized and put on display. I have the PHP file that does this for me, after which I then switch what table the index.php file displays the summarized data off of.


The problem is, I previously had a basic HostGator plan, where I could just edit the files freely, and even inline in cPanel. I have recently switched to AWS and use Elastic beanstalk with load-balancing and auto-scaling (now its next to impossible to edit a file inline while it's live with AWS). Is there a way to get a PHP script to run on a timer so to speak?


Does AWS have an application for this? If so, does it work with PHP? There must be something like that out there. Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire