jeudi 29 janvier 2015

AWS OpsWorks app layer: environment variables not accessible from PHP app

I love the services AWS is offering. I'm using OpsWorks to deploy my PHP apps, but I can't access any environment variables from the php app, to securely connecting to the databases. Neither with genenv and not with $_SERVER.


I've found the following question about this topic: Set environment variables with AWS Opsworks, but I can't imagine this is the way to go..


Can anybody tell me how I can access those environment variables?


Thanks in advance.


Cheers.





1 commentaire:

  1. Thanks for sharing valuable information. Your blogs were helpful to AWS learners. I
    request to update the blog through step-by-step. Also, find the AWS news at
    AWS Online Training

    RépondreSupprimer