jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Files not updating on Server - EC2, Sublime, FileZilla

I'm using filezilla + sublime with EC2


I'm able to connect to the server fine with filezilla, but when I edit a file and save it using sublime its seems to be updated. Filezilla responds "File transfer successful, transferred 16,384 bytes in 1 second"


Also if I close the file and then reopen it I can see the changes.


However, when I go to the site's url I don't see any changes its like I'm editing a completely different server, but my colleague is able to do the same thing on his computer ~using the same login~ and I can see those changes on url but not when I open/edit the file with sublime. I just see the changes I made in the source file but not at the live url.


I'm new to this kind of stuff after hours of research I need redirection.





1 commentaire:

  1. Thanks for sharing valuable information. Your blogs were helpful to AWS learners. I
    request to update the blog through step-by-step. Also, find the AWS news at
    AWS Online Training

    RépondreSupprimer