mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Setting up a server for a meteor.js application

I am attempting to deploy my meteor application on aws beanstalk without the use of a deployment package.


Reason being, I want to get a rounded knowledge as to how the files will be structured on aws for my learning process and what I need to do and think about.


I am attempting to set-up/install all relevant programs on aws for my application to function as it does so nicely on my local server.


Can anyone list the all the programs that I must install (as well as node.js meteor js) and in what order.


Eg. Do I need to install opensll? Typically what is the first thing to think about when setting up a server?


I am happy for people to add to the list.


Thank you in advance





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire