mardi 27 janvier 2015

Fire TV Game Circle Invalid API Key - API key shows different within GameCenter and within Security Management - I get excpetion in code

I am putting GameCircle in my Fire TV app - however when I go to run the app I get an: IllegalArgumentException: Invalid API Key


Failed to decode: decoding fails: certificate fingerprint can't be verified! Unable to read api key. GameCircle requires an api key to be included in assets/api_key.txt. GameCircle will not initlize


The thing is - I have an api key that I have placed there, so why is this happening?


I have verified my looks correct


in the developer console under security profile it says Game is associated with com.c4.pc security profile everything looks correct, under the Android Settings tab the API Key Name, package and signature all look correct (I have verified the signature with multiple online MD5 generators with my keystore file.


When I go under GameCircle and look at my API Keys and click 'Obtain API Key' it has the same key name, package name and signature


BUT THE API KEY IS DIFFERENT!


Shouldn't they be the same?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire