samedi 31 janvier 2015

Node Express 4.0 Edit image before uploading to Amazon AWS

This is my first post here...so here goes nothing.


I'm currently working on a website and I have built it on Node Express 4.0 and Mongo. It's a marketplace type website and I need to be able to allow the user to:



  1. Upload the image

  2. Preview the Image

  3. Crop/Rotate (basic editing)

  4. Then post it to the server.


As of right now, I'm using the blueimp file uploader linked with jQuery and the image is uploaded to the aws server as soon as soon as the user selects it. The backend is completely JS with no PHP or any of that mumbojumbo. I need the user to be able to edit the image before it is sent to the server. I also need to be able to put cropping requirements.


For streaming an image if I wanted it to be rendered in a lower resolution would that be done client side or server side?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire