mercredi 14 janvier 2015

CognitoSyncDemo: Failed to list records in dataset

I downloaded Amazon's samples: CognitoSyncDemo http://ift.tt/1CaZ2nJ and tried to run it in unauthenticated mode. I followed Amazon's guide: created AWS account; created Identities Pool in Cognito; added roles in IAM.


But when I ran the sample app, populate some data into dataset and tried to sync them, it popup that : Failed due to Failed to list records in dataset: XXX(XXX is my dataset name).


The role policy I created for unauthenticate is as follows:



{
"Version": "2012-10-17",
"Statement": [{
"Action": [
"mobileanalytics:PutEvents",
"cognito-sync:*",
"sns:*"
],
"Effect": "Allow",
"Resource": [
"*"
]
}]
}

I am not sure if it was the role's problem.


Does anyone had such problem as well when you ran the CognitoSyncDemo provided by Amazon?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire