vendredi 2 janvier 2015

Recommended environment for Node JS + AWS project

I am fairly new to web tech and I would like your recommendation/suggestion for a development environment.


I am working on a project with Node js and Amazon Web Services. Here is what I currently have and would like to do:


Current Setup



  1. I am using a Windows 64 bit PC.

  2. Developing Node JS web server code locally on my PC

  3. Currently checking in code into a local Stash Git repository on my PC

  4. Each time I am ready to put my code into "production", I plan to upload to an Amazon Web Server (EC2).

  5. I've been recommended to stay away from Eclipse and use WebStorm as my IDE.


Questions



  • Given this setup, is it possible to use WebStorm for my local development and check in code into Stash w/ Git? And when I am ready to "deploy/publish", is it possible to push the code to the Amazon EC2 instance using WebStorm?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire